Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crochet...Third times the charm!

When I was young my Mamaw Barringer ways always crocheting blankets and other things. One day I asked her to teach me. Well being a kid, once I learned how to make a chain I was happy. Beacause I could make all kinds of necklaces and ring, and what more does an 8 year old girl need? My Mamaw passed away a few years later so I never finished learning. Years down the road my husbands great grandmother took it upon herself to complete the lesson. I started fooling around with yarn on Oct. 30th.

It started like this...
Then moved to this...


Then today on the 10th, I made this! I am giving this to my cousin's baby for her 2nd birthday. I didn't follow plans or anything but I really think it turned out cute!



2 comments:

  1. YAAAY looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Kenzie get this she will love it! Thank you! Good job Christy!

    ReplyDelete